Thursday, October 12, 2017

October 11, 2017

October 11, 2017

Language Arts
In the morning when I came into Language Arts we read for 30 minutes. When we were done reading, we took out our MacBooks out. It took a long time until I got my Macbook because I am number 27 and there are about 32 students in the class. Then we logged into Clever.com to take our comprehension test. The comprehension test had 8 questions and was not that difficult in my opinion. After we finished the test, we read until everybody finished. I read "Nancy's Mysterious Letter" and I took my AR test on it. Finally, we read from our "Developing Character's Relationships" book and took notes on "Tom's Secret".



Math
Today in math class we did our warm up (Problem of the Day and 3 questions of Common Core Quick Check).  Then we did our multiplication timed test for 1 minute ๐Ÿ•’. We corrected it and turned it in. Then we did our lesson in our math book. It was about how did you interpret the remainder again๐Ÿ˜€.
We used CUBES for the word problems. We had to tell how we interpreted the remainder. When we finished we either did the performance task or the number theory project. That is what we did for the day in math class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haynes Staff Welcome Back Video

 Welcome Back Video- Haynes Staff