Monday, October 2, 2017

September 29, 2017

September 29, 2017

Math
Today at math we came in silently to our seats, sit down and took out our homework. Then we started to work on our “Warm-Up” while Ms.Booth walked around and check if we did homework. After a couple of minutes we checked our warm-up. After we checked our warm-up, Mrs.Booth handed back our math test. We all did pretty good. Then we did a lesson about multiplying one-digit numbers. It was easy for me since I knew all my multiplication facts. After we did the lesson we did our independent practice. In the middle of doing our work Mrs. Booth told us it was lunch time so we went to lunch. After lunch we came back in the classroom and started to work on our independent practice. I was done doing our independent practice so I began to read because I was done early. After a while we corrected it. Then it was time to switch to homeroom.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haynes Staff Welcome Back Video

 Welcome Back Video- Haynes Staff