Tuesday, September 5, 2017

September 5, 2017

September 5, 2017

Language Arts

The first thing we did when we went in class was read our reading book.Then we wrote the weeks homework out on our agenda.Then we got our Benjamin Franklin homework were you have to find the answer then Color code it.After that we did grammar workshop pg 24-25 on compound subjects and conjunctions. Then was the Then and now book pg 12 "The Dred Scott Decision" we practiced annotating.Then we started a prompt.The final thing we did was our Mediterranean coast writing.



Math

When we got into math class Ms. Booth passed out a math test on Chapter 1 Place Value. When I took the test I was stuck on the second to last problem but when I got the multiplication and division down it was actually sort of easy. I checked my work with addition and I ended up with the number in the word problem. Then we wrote down the homework for the week. Today (Tuesday) we have Scootpad only, and tomorrow and Thursday we will have My Math pages and Scootpad. Before math ended Ms. Booth showed us the Scootpad leader board. Parik was in first place followed by David.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Haynes Staff Welcome Back Video

 Welcome Back Video- Haynes Staff